Dry Boat Storage in Portland
Our state-of-the-art 9.0 acre dry marina in Portland Oregon is the largest on the West Coast. It is the size of about 2 and a half football fields and is capable of holding over 400 boats.
- Fully enclosed and heated building (no need to winterize!)
- Fire extinguisher and security system
- No exposure of boats to wind, rain, sun, water, or other damaging elements
- On site fueling and on request fill up
- Marina Club access included!
- Watch the video of a launch to the right (click the play button in the middle of it)
Contact us today to ensure your rack availability! (503) 283-3216
Easy Launch & Retrieval
- Call us an hour ahead and we'll have your boat in the water and waiting for you
- We will also fill your fuel tank if requested
We'll get your boat is running so there's no need for you to deal with the hassles of dead batteries and cold starts.*
*This is assuming your boat is in good working condition, which we are not responsible for.
Trailering & "Work Racks"
- Want to use your boat somewhere else for a weekend (or more)? We are happy to put your boat on your trailer, and put it back in your rack when you return. (Pictured right)
- If you should need to wash your boat or perform maintenance, we have work racks available in our large parking lot so that you can work on your boat out of the water. (Pictured above)
Excellent, Central Location
Our dry boat storage is located at our main yacht sales location in Portland on the Columbia River at Hayden Island. It is just a short boat ride to popular destinations like government island, and only a half hour ride to downtown Portland (most boats).