PacMar Covered Marina in Portland
Formerly PacMar Covered Moorage
Our covered marina is located on the Columbia River near 33rd & Marine Dr. Re-construction of the moorage was completed in 2005. We have forty, fifty, and sixty foot slips to accommodate a wide variety of boat sizes.
- All slips feature large (private) storage lofts
- Large overhangs on three sides for even better protection
Conveniently located near a boat launch, gas,
restaurants, and boat supply stores
- On site management
- Very heavy duty recent construction
- Forty, fifty, and sixty foot slips
- Fuel dock and convenience store at the end of the main dock
- Gated and fenced parking lot
- Bicycle storage on site
- Laundry on site
Better Protection for your Boat
The covered marina features large overhangs on three sides for enhanced protection for your boat. The supports are also designed to withstand the weight of snow during the winter to prevent roof collapse (which we've seen at neighboring marinas).
Our covered moorage is located on Marine Drive on the Columbia River. It is just minutes to popular boating destinations like Government Island. For a longer adventure, head upriver to the beautiful Columbia River Gorge or down river to the Pacific Ocean.
Contact us today to ensure your slip availability!